CFLBC's exclusive VendorLink portal allows equipment vendors to assume the role of our financing partner.
Through a Vendor Partnership Agreement, vendors will have access to our online portal to enter applications, view realtime transaction updates, and make changes to sales orders. Our vendor partners can also access and manage their own unique database of client and prospect information.
CFLBC's core vendor solutions offer:
- Online access to submit, change, and append client/prospect information
- Real-time updates online and from CFLBC credit personnel - including via email or SMS text
- Data-mining capability for re-marketing
- Lead generation from our database, updated monthly with over 200,000 new businesses in the U.S.
- Cutting edge merchant solutions
- Ability to generate up to 15% of equipment total
- Financing available for 120% of equipment cost to cover soft costs
- Industry-leading customer service with a dedicated analyst that understands, values, and wants to promote your business
Talk to a CFLBC analyst today to enroll in our unique and powerful VendorLink program.
Already a VendorLink member? Sign in here!
Info Sheet: VendorLink, Your Key to Success